RULES AND REGULATIONS:
By entering into this screenwriting contest and submitting your script for consideration, you (the screenwriter) agree to the following terms:
- *Each submission requires a $25 submission fee. Click here to submit.
- * Each screenplay must be no more than 20 pages in length
- * Each screenplay must be able to be filmed in or around the Charlotte, NC area
- * Each screenplay is due no later than July 22, 2017
- * No mature or adult themed material will be accepted (Nothing that would be considered higher than an R rating. All screenplays will be at our judges discretion)
- * Each film must be no longer than twenty (20) minutes running time (not including credits) upon completion
- * Film must be completed and delivered to a Wheelhouse representative no later than October 10, 2017
- * Representatives of Wheelhouse Media and.or The Wheelhouse Foundation retain the rights to visit your production at any time
- * Film may not be screened or shared publicly before the official premiere on October 25, 2017.
- * Wheelhouse Media and The Wheelhouse Foundation retains the right to enter the film into film festivals and/or screen film publicly at their discretion
- * Wheelhouse Media must be listed as executive producer in the credits of the film